Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Who am I?


            Who I am? What I am? How do I define myself? It’s a question I’ve been asking myself and probably you’ve been asking yourself too. Who are you? What are you and how do you define yourself. No one might have able to know what they want and who they want to be if they don’t know who they really are. One cannot figure out what they are capable of unless they meet the one that settles within. A person just didn’t pop out in the plane of existence. We do have purpose; each one of us should realize how they should define themselves without the influence of the outside forces.

            By seeking who we are, we are going to discover the light that shines within and that light is going to become the power source in order to move forward from our plane of existence. That omnipotent power that resides inside us is going to unleash our maximum potential. It is going to be the beginning of everything. But what if you don’t like who you are? What if you are dissatisfied of your current state of being? That’s a pretty good question isn’t it?

            Embracing yourself is an answer. If you won’t recognize and accept your true being, it wouldn’t be easy to move towards something. By accepting the fact of your current being, you will discover that you want more; which is our nature, to evolve, to achieve a new position, to head towards a direction and pursue the journey of an unending destination.

I guess once you’ve found the true meaning of one’s self, ideas is going to start to emerge, bits and bits of tiny information from the universe is going to emerge and will start to form as a blueprint, a map for us to take steps. By seeing ourselves in the mirror, we see our strengths and accept our weaknesses that you and I can work on. By facing clear water, we define our dreams, hopes things we are capable of, and our failures, disappointments, pains or perhaps memories of heartaches that teaches us life lessons, shaped us into our presents and sculptured greatness within ourselves.

Then my friend we are going to start developing like the pupa that turned into a butterfly; a beautiful creature, like the stones that turned into gems; a precious stone, like dreams that turned into reality; a possibility, and like you that is going to turn into a better you; a magnificence.
So let us start asking ourselves and seek who we really are...



In courtesy of the movie Kung Fu Panda – 3, I thank thee for inspiring me to write this article. I send gratitude to the universe, to DreamWorks Production and 20th Century fox and I wish you the success for this film.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment