Wednesday, May 4, 2016

How did I realized my Purpose?

I was sitting in front of my computer thinking, I’ve been through the shower asking myself.  I’ve tried looking at the horizon as the sun sets, and I was present the peak of a mountain on a sunrise. On all those places I kept thinking and asking myself. Why do I live? What should I do with my life, What is my purpose, and if God is right there watching for me? if omnipotence is omnipresent, does he even know what path should I take?





Look, I don’t even know if you had been in the same situation as I am and I have no idea who you are and what you are capable of, but probably at some point of your life. You had to ask yourself of what would you do to your life to make it worth it. That you questioned yourself in front of the mirror and wonder the sole purpose of your existence. I was there looking for answers, I was there searching for clues, I was there begging for walkthroughs.

As I watch a film and trying to interpret it in my own perception which could provide an advancement in the mind and to progress the positivity in my life. I suddenly heard and felt the meaning of this sentence. “He was there to inspire those who are uninspired" I’ve realized I’ve found it. That is the answer I’ve been looking for. You right there who is reading this article, was able to inspire someone consciously or unconsciously. So make it your life’s mission to make yourself better and better every day to fulfil your purpose. “To inspire those who are uninspired”. By making yourself better on all of the aspects of your life, you are inspiring someone who is in front or behind you.
When you feel that you have no reason to get out of bed, When you feel that you are worthless, When you are insecure of yourself, When you are holding on to that pain, When you are in the midst of adversity, when you are struggling financially, when you are down emotionally, when you are sick, when you are about to quit, when you are about to give it up. Close your eyes, feel and tell yourself. I need to and I have to get better. I am going to become better because I am inspiring someone who isn’t me.


No comments:

Post a Comment