Friday, June 10, 2016

Article 93375 Procrastination



One of my weaknesses that I am trying to work on is Procrastination. You know, the thing is I have goals that are listed in my notebook called “The bucket list/To-do list Journal” I have printed pictures of my goals and they are posted in the ceiling of my bed. I have printed Affirmations and Declarations printed and kept in a folder for a convenient reading. I have the tools to support me to achieve my dreams and keep me progressing into something better but the sad thing is, procrastination beats me.

I am always waiting for enough resources for me to execute my plan, I am always waiting for my energy to push me out of my limits, I am always waiting for me to be in  the mood, I am waiting for the right moment or timing for me to fire the gun. In short, I am wasting my time, I’ve been in the same place, and I am not moving.
I have realized that I need to keep myself motivated and it is necessary for me to keep my momentum. I shouldn’t be wasting my time scrolling on my facebook page or watching soap operas. First, I have to ask myself as to why do I want to succeed. The deepest why, the reasons that will force me to get out of bed in the morning and tell myself, OK LET’S GO!

In order to keep ourselves moving, we’ve got to have enough reasons to pursue our goals. Back-track everything and let’s ask ourselves, what could be my greatest reason why I want this? What is it that I could use as a fuel to propel me into taking actions? Once we’ve got enough reasons all we need to do is Start. Just fire the God damn gun!
There’s no more time to waste, ask this to yourself, I were to die tomorrow, what would I do today? Enough waiting for miracles, it won’t come! Take actions for actions create results!

Do it now or you’ll regret in the end. One thing I’ve realized is that, maybe the reason why I don’t have enough resources to push forward is because I need to learn to use the things I have, that I need to take steps to move from where I am, and to be better from who I was. The energy and resources I’ve been waiting for is there, and that is myself. Sometimes we are put in the position that we don’t have anything so we can find our true strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment